If you are organizing a conference and wish to have information about
it included here, please send an email to pitman at stat dot berkeley dot edu with the
title of the conference and the url of an announcement, preferably in html.
You may also wish to submit information about your conference to staff at ims dot org for
inclusion in the IMS Meetings List or submit to
one of the WWW conference databases.
Conferences will be listed here if they are deemed to be of
relevance to probability theory and/or its applications. For example,
the mathematics, operational research and statistics conferences listed
below have one or more sessions on probability.
- Workshop on the Theory of Belief Functions,
Brest, France, April 1-2, 2010.
- 4th Annual Graduate Student Probability Conference,
Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, April 30-May 2, 2010.
3rd Meeting of the EURO Working Group on Stochastic Modeling, Nafplion, Greece, June 7-9, 2010.
- Advances in superprocesses and
nonlinear PDE's. University of Colorado at Boulder, June 24-26, 2010.
2nd Workshop on Stochastic Modeling, Santo Andre, Brazil, July 26-28, 2010.
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics, 73rd annual meeting,
Gothenburg, Sweden, Aug. 9-13, 2010.
- Fourth Workshop on Random Dynamical Systems,
Department of Mathematics, University of Bielefeld, Bielefeld, Germany. Nov. 3-5, 2010.
- Frontier Probability Days, Salt Lake City,
Utah, March 15-17, 2009.
- Cincinnati Symposium on Probability Theory and Applications,
University of Cincinnati, Ohio, March 20-23, 2009.
The 3rd Annual Graduate Student Conference in Probability, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill,
May 1-3, 2009.
- Stochastic Analysis and Random Dynamical
Systems, Lviv, Ukraine, June 14-20, 2009.
- Workshop on Stochastic Analysis and Finance, City University of
Hong Kong, June 29-July 3, 2009.
- Third International Conference
on Stochastic Analysis and Its Applications, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing,
China. July 13-17, 2009.
- International Conference on Selfsimilar
processes and their applications, Angers, France, July 20-24, 2009.
- 33rd Conference on Stochastic Processes and
Their Applications (SPA 2009), Berlin, July 27-31, 2009.
- Computational Finance,
Kyoto University, Research Institute for the Mathematical Sciences, Aug. 10-12, 2009.
- Order, Disorder and Double
Disorder, EURANDOM, Eindhoven, August 24-28, 2009.
- Oded Schramm Memorial Conference Probability and Geometry
, Microsoft Research, Seattle, Washington, Aug. 30-31, 2009.
- Probabilistic Techniques in Computer Science,
Centre de Recerca Matematica, Bellaterra, Sept. 14-18, 2009.
- Third Workshop on Random Dynamical Systems,
University of Bielefeld, Germany, Nov. 18-20, 2009.
- Workshop on Random Walks, Particle Systems,
and Random Media Santiago de Chile, Jan. 14-18, 2008.
Seminar on Stochastic Processes, 2008, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, April 3-5, 2008.
International Conference on Random Matrices (ICRAM), Sousse (Tunisia), June 2-6, 2008.
- 2nd International Conference on Mathematics
and Statistics, Athens, Greece, June 16-19, 2008.
- 2008 Stochastic Networks Conference,
Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France, June 23-28, 2008.
- PIMS/UBC Summer School in Probability,
Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 11-July 8, 2008.
- IWAP2008: International Workshop on Applied Probability,
University of Technology of Compiegne, July 7-10, 2008.
Workshop on Random Matrix Theory and Wireless Communications, Boulder, Colorado. July 14-17, 2008.
- XIIth Brazilian School of
Probability (Escola Brasileira de Probabilidade), Ouro Preto, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Aug. 3-9, 2008.
- 1st Workshop in Stochastic Modeling, Ribeirao Preto,
Brazil, Aug. 27-29, 2008.
Workshop on Random Dynamical Systems, University of Bielefeld, Germany, Nov. 17-19, 2008.
- 2008 International Conference on Applied Probability and Statistics
(CAPS 2008), Hanoi, Vietnam, Dec. 1-3, 2008.
See also ...
X CLAPEM Latin American Congress of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Lima,
Peru, Feb. 25-March 3, 2007.
- International Colloquium on
Stochastic and Potential Analysis, URASCM 2007, Hammamet, Tunisia, March 26-29, 2007.
- Frontier Probability Days 2007,
Colorado Springs, Colorado, May 21-22, 2007.
- 12th International Conference
on Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis (ASMDA 2007),
Chania, Crete, Greece, May 29 - June 1, 2007.
- International Conference on
Mathematics and Statistics, Athens, Greece, June 11-12, 2007.
Skorokhod Space Conference, Institute of Mathematics of
the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine, June 17-23, 2007.
2007 Applied Probability INFORMS
Conference,, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, July 9-11, 2007.
Regional Probability Meeting, South West and South Wales, University of Bath, July 31, 2007.
- XI Brazilian School of Probability,
Maresias, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Aug. 5-11, 2007.
- 32nd Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Aug. 5-11, 2007.
Workshop on Random Dynamical Systems, Bielefeld,
Germany, Nov 30–Dec 1, 2007.